Tuesday 22 January 2013

Utah Day 2

Wow, I feel like a juggler with one hand tied behind her back!  I left my laptop charger at home, and so I can't even start processing the video clips I've been taking.  I'm learning so much about a whole different side of this industry and I look forward to sharing with you some pretty cool info.

It may be a few days, but I'll get there.  Although I'm writing this from a Starbucks, the mormon culture is still pretty strong here.  We dined at "The Roof" last night in what used to be the posh Hotel Utah where every US President had stayed from its' opening in 1911 until its' repurposing in 1987.  No wine list, no coffee, and a nice view of the Mormon temple.

Learning lots and enjoying the company from my ex-marine roommate to New York Mike to the couple who are living apart half of the year to cover two territories.  I've discovered that the Lashbrook name came from the owner's great great grandfather who came to Utah on foot with a wheel-barrow and family in tow.

I look forward to showing you the technology that goes into manufacturing these bands.  It's sooo cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.