Monday 18 February 2013

I’m Baaaack!


Hello my friends.  I have returned from Haiti in one piece, despite the best intentions of the chaotic drivers down there!  It was a productive mission.  With two orphanages having received some upgrades to their facilities including a much needed generator, I can look upon our labors and point to the ever impressive; VISIBLE PROGRESS.  The bigger picture requires that I look upon the smiles we put on the faces of Haitians who have survived a horrific earthquake, three hurricanes, and two Cholera outbreaks in the past three years.  Thank you to Steve, and all of you who put-up with my absence so that we could have a hand in giving encouragement, help and hope to Haiti.

I’m going to get back on track with posts, once again, as inspiration leads me.  If you’ve not been receiving my posts over the past year, you can look-up topics and review previous articles at www.toddwaz.weebly.com

I’m now focused on “making the rounds,” so I hope to see many of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.