Thursday 8 March 2012

The Edmonton Show


I’ve had a couple of people ask me if Customgold and Courtney Gold would be exhibiting at the Western Canadian Jewellery Expo.  I understand that there are a couple of regulars dropping-out this year.  I am no longer working with Larry to promote the show, but I still fervently believe in the importance of this annual event.

The fact is, I can’t possibly carry the variety of product that we will be showing you in Edmonton.  Lilian is already working on new designs and spectacular delivery pieces for the August event; which you will have the first crack at (many of which are ones-of-a-kind.)  We continue to develop promotions and show-specials to reward you for visiting the show.  The opportunity to learn and to network with other Western Canadian retailers is unparalleled.  Since moving downtown, this show is not only important to your business, but it’s also a heck of a lot of fun!  Jewellers who want to draw their staff into a deeper sense of belonging to the jewellery industry bring them to Edmonton.  It’s a small price to pay to reduce staff turnover and increase their skills and enthusiasm.

I look forward to seeing you all there.  Mark your calendars for August 17-18-19, 2012.  Watch www.wcjexpo.com for show information coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.