Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Christmas


To the tune of John & Yoko’s “Happy Christmas”
“A Very Merry Christmas, without NHL Cheers
We’ll spend their $3 Billion on Diamonds and Beers.”

I hope you all are turning the corner this morning to focus on family, friends and if you’re Christian, the birth of our Saviour.  It’s been a fabulous year.  I’ve learned so much from all of you.  Having done a lot of writing, I’ve learned what issues my readers feel passionately about.  I’ve been corrected and redirected by you when I’m off-base.  I’ve enjoyed some accolades when I’ve correctly reflected things that are important to you. 

This represents my 298th blog post of 2012.  If I survive Christmas with the in-laws, a couple of boxing day shopping rants, and 300 will be “in the bag.”

If you’re a hockey fan, check-out my latest music video featuring NHL lock-out related parodies of Christmas songs.

From my home to yours,  Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.