Sunday 4 November 2012

Haiti Helpers Needed...


Thank you retailers who have already joined in to help me collect gold-scraps for Haitian Heroes.  I’ve had a much lower response than expected, so in case you missed it, I risk pestering you all a bit by asking again for an eager staff-member to take-on this task as a charitable in-store promotion.  I’d like to see 50 jewellers collect at least 40 grams each over the next 7 weeks (that’s less than a gram a day!!!)  Have your designated staff-member click HERE for a welcome video, counter-card download and simple instructions.

I will personally be delivering funds in February to Foursquare Relief and Compassion in Haiti.  This is a unique fundraiser in that there is ZERO administrative cost.  Customgold is picking up the tab for refining, and I’m letting you do the printing, and my friends in Haiti are already there ready to direct funds to our Haitian Heroes.  Each gram of gold collected can feed 20 kids for one day or pay two day’s wages for local workers to help build or maintain schools and orphanages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.