Sunday 15 April 2012

I’ll Get by With a Little Help From my Friends


I’m not sure how many of you are like myself.  I don’t like asking for help.  With a fast-approaching deadline for my Canadian Jeweller article, I put out a request for help yesterday and you came through for me.  If you didn’t have time to reply, no worries.  I’ve got more than enough here to keep me busy all day.  I’m writing a 1200 word article and I’ve received a combined 2,394 words in response.  Well done people!!!

It feels amazing to set my pride aside to ask for assistance and find that it made life so much easier.  I hope when you’re backed into a corner you experience the same level of support as I have this weekend.  My Toddwaz Report family are a good and caring group of people.

Thanks and enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.