Sunday 1 April 2012

It’s Been Fun


Okay, I know I made a public commitment to publish 300 posts in 2012.  I will continue writing, and am likely to accomplish my goal of 300 articles anyway.  After I complete my duties with Customgold and Courtney Gold in mid-May, I’ve decided to accept a position as business columnist with the Vancouver Sun.  They’re going to allow me to work out of home on Vancouver Island except for editorial meetings on Mondays along with the odd corporate function.

I’m sad to leave Steve and the gang at C.G., but this will allow me to spend more time with my family.  I’ll have a medical plan, pension and access to the Sun booth at Rogers Arena for some hockey games and concerts.

If you haven’t figured it out by now, it is April fools day.  I really enjoy serving you, and I think I’ll continue writing to y’all for a while, although there may indeed be a new development on the writing front announced soon…

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.