Sunday 12 August 2012

Show Report


(From the CJG Buying Show in Toronto)

The CJG Buying Show in Toronto was successful for us with sales higher than our best ever by 10%.  I enjoyed meeting and working with new member John Anderson of Richardson’s Jewellery in Ottawa.  I also had a great time with two of the rising stars in the business, who I interviewed for an upcoming video blog.  It was great to see members who hadn’t attended the show in many years return to take part. 

I will be at JCK Toronto tomorrow (Monday) as a panelist in a social media presentation at 11:00am, so come on down if you’re in town!

Reports from various parts of the country range from “slow” to “holding our own” in central Canada and “slow” to “strong” in Western Canada.  I didn’t have that conversation with too many of the great CJG members from Atlantic Canada, but they always seem pretty happy about everything!

Whether it’s at JCK Toronto, the Western Canadian Jewellery Expo or at your store, I’m looking forward to seeing many of you very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.