- · You need to learn to sit and talk with people face to face.
- · You should try hosting a dinner party.
- · Go to a music store and buy a CD, and experience the joy of breaking fingernails trying to get the cellophane off.
- · Go to a chamber of commerce mixer and try real networking.
- · Research something at a library.
- · Try living without your cel-phone for one entire day.
Saturday, 27 October 2012
Keeping Fresh - Part Deux
…still not talking about hygiene. Yesterday I blogged about how us older folks need to keep fresh by taking advantage of modern technology such as smart-phones to broaden our horizons and remain active learners; just as the younger generation do quite naturally.
Now Young ‘uns… Your generation is leading the world into some new ways of relating and learning. However, in order for you to be able to sell to the older generation who control a huge share of the wealth, you need to learn to relate to them.